At The Empowerment of Social Services Agency, we know that there are different struggles, challenges, and difficulties that an individual faces in life. This is why we strive to provide an array of services that our clients can choose from, depending on whatever challenges in life that they are facing.
Our services include:
- Assistance when navigating community resources or local social services: to ensure that the individual’s needs are person-centered
- Community Guardianship Services: This is provided through the ACCESS TO JUSTICE PROGRAM for NYC housing court and will benefit the elderly and disabled individuals who need representation due to mental and/or physical disability/incapacitation
- Article 81
- GAL (Guardian Ad Litem)
- Waiver Services
- Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) Waiver Program
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver Program
- Medicaid Application Assistance to Low Income, Disabled Adults
Upcoming Services (will be available soon in the year 2022)
- Immigration Services
- Non-Medical Transportation Services Unlike other providers, you will have no fear of canceled trips or reservations because of being late or missing your ride. We will not leave you without confirmation of your trip(s). We have courteous and considerate drivers who provide door-to-door transportation. For clients or customers who do not have personal escorts, you may ask for additional assistance when you book your trip with ESSA-NY ENJOYMENT TRANSPORTATIONS.
We personalize our services to match your unique circumstances and needs. Our Service Coordinators, Social Workers, and other staff members will gladly become your advocate, and they will do their best to make sure that you get the assistance and support that you need.
For further discussion about our services, we invite you to set an appointment now or to contact us at 718-289-4486 for assistance.